College of Whispers (formerly)
"I'm worried this frigid climate will affect my tan." - Elmera
Biography and AttireEdit
According to Lurius Liore, Elmera is a warlock with "explosive tendencies".
After the unfortunate predicament, she fled to Skyrim to research the Dwemer. She also stated that she activated a Dwarven Thresher just as a bandit was stepping on it, creating "cleanly cut fillets."
Elmera wears an custom Elven Armor with blue sleeves and tasset, and without the helmet.
Elmera, along with the other 3 mercenaries, is tasked in assisting the Dragonborn in hunting down the dragon Vulthurkrah, who is currently threatening the settlements in Wyrmstooth.
After the dragon is defeated, Elmera can be recruited once more by asking her to accompany the Dragonborn in their travels.
- "I have no idea what you could ever possibly expect from me. Donations? Never."
- "What do you need? You look like a beggar. What do you beggars do with all that gold we give you?"
- "I swallowed a fly the other day. Did you know that? Well, you do now. Consider yourself blessed with my wisdom."
- "Do I look slightly cross-eyed to you? I do, don't I? I knew it."
- "Have you ever visited Morrowind? Dreadful place. Tried to make ash yam stew once. What a disaster."
- "Bandits. You're all the same." (When asked to trade items.)